Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Whhhhisshhhhh List.

So I had big plans to do a year end reflection and maybe I still will, but a friend asked me a question for an article she was writing about Holiday Traditions. The first tradition that came to mind... is... that after all these years, my mom still wants to know what I want for Christmas. The answer didn't come until today and even though I know my mom has never read this blog and probably never will, I am excited that I have an answer and sorry to disappoint, but it isn't world peace although I still wish for that. The answer came after reading Rob Brezsny's excellent Free Will Astrology for December 22-28, 2010. 
As a kid I always imagined movie directors wearing Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses, if you directed movies these were key to the on-set look and obviously the key to the overall success of your motion picture. By the way I have no idea if I even saw a director really wearing these, but my imagination as a kid was like WHOA.

Drum roll, please.

I want red ray ban clubmaster sunglasses to wear on set this 2011. (so maybe there are three things I want for Christmas :)



No comments:

Post a Comment