future engagement ring, personified. for as long as i can remember i have not bought the hype involving diamonds acting as the representation of true love. love and diamonds are just a simple example of the most successful and nefarious marketing campaign of all time. boring in their commonality and the means of how most are extracted is stomach churning. but oh how the world turns, now we have access to conflict free diamonds and tons of independent jewelers and artisans to construct an ideal testament to love manifested in a ring. my man i hope you are reading, go to these three sites and make our dreams come true. as an aries i am apparently meant to wear diamonds on the left side of my body for luck. ha. the gods smile on me.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
1. FORREST FIR CANDLE – This candle smells like Christmas and the Holiday season. Period.
2. LAVENDER SEA SOAK – I believe in giving gifts you would want to receive and I want peace this holiday season. This is definitely the road to personal peace.
3. RMS BEAUTY RAW COCONUT CREAM - All natural cream for the driest of the dry.
4. PEPPERMINT BARK - Happiness is peppermint and chocolate.
5. FRANKIE’S OLIVE OIL – Fatten your face the right way; with smooth skin! Also good for healthy hair and a svelte waist when drizzled on salads.
6. MILLENEUFCENTQUATREVINGTQUATRE SCARF – Beautiful silk scarf, gorge!
7. STAG’S LEAP ARTEMIS CABERNET SAUVIGNON – After the hunt it’s time to get onboard with that peace train, part two of the personal peace plan.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Thursday, July 28, 2011
I look up cocktails at work. Is that a sign of a problem? I have found some very promising recipes, and you know what I realized. I don't have a cocktail shaker?! What, what? I call for Xmas in Summer like the do down under! St. Germain Gift Set with Shaker. Aussie Aussie Aussie oy oy oy!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
I like elephants A LOT. Always have. When you do a little new age level research about animal meaning; it doesn't matter if you consult western, eastern or "observe in nature" sources, the song remains the same!
Elephants rep responsibility... HARD. They take great care of their family, peeps and children and are serious when it comes to sensitivity. Walking and talking Ralph Tresvant followers. Some also believe they bring wealth and good luck. Does responsible behavior lead to wealth and good luck? I am not sure, but I do know where you can find this elephant necklace on sale! HERE!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Who remembers the quote from my "post title?" ?????????????????????????????????????????????
It's totally from Dirty Dancing!!!!!!!
Max Kellerman feels like it is all slipping away.... I have been feeling way TOO close to this sentiment and I am concerned about whether this photo is how I am going to end up. Something has got to give! This is cry for help.